To get where you want to go is a serious investment on which we are certain you will receive an excellent return.
We know you are well known in your community and as a group, it sounds like you have pretty good selling skills. Taking that to a whole other level will require:
- Role Play
- Working with our Training Leader in ‘live’ customer situations
- Determination, and finally maybe the biggest thing …
- A willingness to change your perspectives from thinking about you to making this all about the Customer
Following are the steps and learning objectives …
Ten Steps to Sales Success! As Sales Consultants, you have industry leading vehicles to sell and are enjoying great sales growth. And yet, we still face many challenges in a highly competitive industry with increasingly sophisticated Customers and aggressive competition.
In today’s environment, there is a lack of consistency in the ways in which we interact with our Customers, which results in a lack of consistency in Customer experience. In this program, you will be introduced to a new selling process that will drive consistency and equip you with the skills based on best practices to maximize your effectiveness during each step of the process.
By applying our selling process consistently, you will increase your sales results and improve Customer satisfaction — two things that ensure that the momentum you are experiencing now will accelerate and continue.
Specifically, by the end of the program, your team will be able to:
- Articulate the 10 Steps of the Alderson Consulting Selling Process
- Greet Customers in a professional way that builds trust and connection
- Ask insightful questions during the Discovery step that identify the Customer’s relevant background and priorities
- Conduct a customized vehicle presentation that focuses on relevant features and benefits linked to identified Customer “priorities”
- Take an assumptive approach to the test drive that results in Customer agreement to take a test drive
- Articulate the “Why buy here” aspects of the dealership during a dealership orientation walk
- Apply a 5-step process for handling objections that makes the Customer more receptive to hearing our response
- Conduct an 8-step trade appraisal process in a high-integrity, rational way that builds Customer buy-in to the appraised value
- Gain agreement by explicitly asking for the business, and effectively minimizing typical Customer objections
- Transition Customers smoothly from the Sales Consultant’s office to the Financial Services Office
- Conduct all the delivery steps required to ensure the Customer can use the vehicle’s systems properly and is motivated to maintain a long-term relationship with the dealership
- Conduct an effective follow-up call with buyers and non-buyers in order to:
- ask for a referral
- make the sale to non-buyers
In short … following the steps of the process on a consistent basis will ensure that you make the most of every opportunity that you come into contact with at the dealership. What takes the time in this proposal for training is a fundamental change in the philosophy of how we view the Customer, how we understand Customer thinking and our own processes and finally, how we view ourselves. The result is that you will sell more cars, generate more income, build greater loyalty, and increase Customer retention more than ever before. And remember … the most important element in the success of this process is you and your Sales Consultants!
All training will take place in the dealership boardroom, the showroom floor and out on the lot amongst the vehicles. There is no online or distance learning element.
This is a 14 day or 112 hour program at 8 hours per day with a total cost of $7000 per participant.
We have these instructors for this level of training – Tim Alderson, Bob Veitch, Fred Nelson and Steve Yakimchuk. Bios are available here.
Certification will be determined by the Instructor hands on in concert with our Head Office. We will supply graduates with their Certificates. If your team is ready for change, you can look forward to 100% Certification!